Happy New Year of the water dragon. Xin nian Hao 新 年 好

As far as my limited understanding of Chinese culture goes it's lucky to wear red underwear today if you are born under the sign of the dragon. I was born under the sign of the dog so don't need to worry just yet.
 One of the traditions celebrated on the second day of the festival is the birthday of all dogs. So if you are lucky enough to have a dog give them a special treat.

I am still grieving the loss of my dear dog Betty who passed away last year. I will look to the sky and blow her a kiss.


Comments

  1. Too late to get any red underwear at the weekend and I've been in college all day today. I hope I'm not cursed forever now.
    Lovely picture of Betty. I still think of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll be fine : )

      I'm about to turn that picture of Betty into a painting...if I can.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts