Sweet Things


Thanks to Keith ... Dream it then Do it ... http://grammargrub.blogspot.co.uk/
for the cake award.

I humbly accept his quest which is to answer the following questions.

1 Cookies or Cake?
Cake definately. Cookies are nice on the eye but sickly in the tum, whereas even if you're on an elimination diet (as I am at the moment) you can still enjoy cake. It's just they look rather wholesome now, in a carroty way, as opposed to my ganache covered delights of yore.

2 Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate every time, I love the theobromine ... though I won't shout at anyone who brings me anything vanilla flavoured.

3 What is your favourite sweet treat?
At the moment it has to be my recently discovered vegan, gluten free carrot cake.

4 When do you crave sweet things the most?
When the shops have shut and it's impossible to get any.

5 If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Erm ... My first love still calls me Sweetie Pie which I like, it makes me smile.

I'm handing this award now to Alysn http://alysnsburntofferings.blogspot.co.uk/ in thanks for supporting my creativity. Alysn, if you want to accept this, please copy the photo at the top of your answers to the syrupy questions.

Comments

  1. Sweetie Pie eh? You kept that one quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I have picked you for the award of the Next Big Thing thingy. Please drop by and pick it up when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts