Monday, 15 October 2012

Sweet Things


Thanks to Keith ... Dream it then Do it ... http://grammargrub.blogspot.co.uk/
for the cake award.

I humbly accept his quest which is to answer the following questions.

1 Cookies or Cake?
Cake definately. Cookies are nice on the eye but sickly in the tum, whereas even if you're on an elimination diet (as I am at the moment) you can still enjoy cake. It's just they look rather wholesome now, in a carroty way, as opposed to my ganache covered delights of yore.

2 Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate every time, I love the theobromine ... though I won't shout at anyone who brings me anything vanilla flavoured.

3 What is your favourite sweet treat?
At the moment it has to be my recently discovered vegan, gluten free carrot cake.

4 When do you crave sweet things the most?
When the shops have shut and it's impossible to get any.

5 If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Erm ... My first love still calls me Sweetie Pie which I like, it makes me smile.

I'm handing this award now to Alysn http://alysnsburntofferings.blogspot.co.uk/ in thanks for supporting my creativity. Alysn, if you want to accept this, please copy the photo at the top of your answers to the syrupy questions.

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie Pie eh? You kept that one quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I have picked you for the award of the Next Big Thing thingy. Please drop by and pick it up when you have time.

    ReplyDelete